Graduate Recruitment Consultant - ??40k OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Recruitment consultancy is quickly becoming the career path of choice for graduates and individuals already in the sales industry. This is due to the sheer amount of earning potential and fast track career progression that is on offer.
Do you fit into any of these categories?
- A Graduate with Sales Experience
- A Graduate who has juggled part time employment with their studies
- A Graduate who has commercial experience (Placement year or Office based job)
- A Graduate from a Russell Group//Top 40 University
If so then IT Talent could have the perfect Graduate opportunity for you.
The IT Talent Package:
- Competitive basic salary ??17,000-??20,0000
- The best uncapped commission scheme going
- 1st year earnings ??40,000
- 2nd year earning ??70,000+
- Exceptional training with your Senior Consultant - resulting in commission from day 1!
- Fast paced career progression
- Incredible holiday incentives - Hollywood, Vegas, Berlin, Budapest, Ibiza, Amsterdam
- Quarterly Michelin Star Dinners across the UK PLUS epic days out for our monthly 100% clubs!
What to expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Generating new business through business development.
- Resourcing and calling candidates.
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Negotiating offers
- Booking and attending meetings
- Managing the entire process from start to finish.
What do we look for in a successful Graduate Recruiter?
- Degree 2.2 or higher
- Relevant commercial experience in a sales environment
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (YOU are in control of your own earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair
If you think you have what it takes to join IT Talent, one of the top Recruitment companies in the UK, don't miss out on this opportunity apply now or speak to Chantelle Springer today!