Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Desk
An independent recruitment agency in Peterborough, specialising in Industrial & Commercial recruitment, now seek a talented Recruitment Consultant to manage and develop their Commercial Desk
Working closely with their Industrial, Engineering & Technical Team you take over all existing commercial roles, relationships and business and will trade on the existing client base and supply agreements to develop your desk. This is a rare opportunity to join an independent firm (with investment from a larger recruitment group) as they expand the Peterborough branch and also develop new branches in East Anglia.
The Directors are hands-on as active Recruiters and totally understand the day to day challenges of running a successful recruitment business. This means no annoying KPI management systems, flexibility to invest in the tools and reosurces you need specifically for your desk and a culture of quality rather than quantity. This really is a refreshing environment to work in and would suit a frustrated Recruiter seeking more headroom as well the opportunity to develop their own team over time.
In your first 3 - 6 months you will have very reasonable targets and expectations regarding results - this firm would rather you built strong relationships that are valuable over the long-term. In return for your hard work you can expect the following:
- £22,000 - £30,000 (depending on length of experience and level of results)
- Backing for progression into management role
Candidates with the following will be offered an immediate exploratory meeting:
- Previous experience of managing an Office Support or Commercial Desk (temp, perm or combined)
- Proven fee billing profile of £8K minimum per month
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- A real commitment to working closely with clients and delivering a high quality service
If you would like to explore this opportunity further please contact Cheryl Aust today