Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you a looking to launch a career in recruitment? Perhaps you have recently graduated or left college and seek a role where you can earn while you learn and achieve a career that can offer significant rewards?
We work with recruitment professionals and companies across the UK, providing a refreshingly different and consultative recruitment service from our Head Office in Cambridge. As part of our expansion for 2016 we are looking to several new team members to support our Senior Consultants and Directors while also gaining training and development to progress to Recruitment Consultant.
As a Trainee you will join one of our specialist teams and will work alongside experienced Recruiters and Directors as they manage high profile vacancies for some of the UK's leading recruitment brands.
Your day to day duties will vary and can be challenging so an ability to multi-task is essential. A typical day could see you:
- researching the candidate market
- writing job adverts
- using social media to broadcast our recruitment campaigns
- rewriting CV's
- attending client meetings or industry events.
Two days are never the same and you will be provided with both formal training and 1-2-1 mentoring as well as a team environment that is truly collaborative and fun.
Over the course of your first 12 months with us you will gradually learn all of the component parts of the recruitment process, enabling you to progress to full Recruitment Consultant.
Our market is dynamic and our clients and candidates have come to expect the very best service so to succeed in this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to handle and retain detail
- A good ability to learn quickly and accept feedback
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- An outgoing and confident personality
- High emotional intelligence
If you are looking for a role where you can learn a true skill and achieve a career rather than just a boring "job" please get in touch. If successful you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £14,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience and rising as you complete each module of training and demonstrate competency)
- Bonuses (paid monthly - on average £200 - £500 in first 6 months progressing to £1000 per month in months 6 - 12)
- Health Care
- Dental Plan
- Personal mentor
- 25 days holiday
- NVQ qualification
- Regular Incentives (nights out, lunches, trips away)
If you would like to know more about what working for Recruiter Republic next steps are to find out more about us online and then use this link to talk to us about why you would make a great Recruiter! If we like what we see you will be offered an immediate interview!