Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
Trainee Digital Technology Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
We are looking for Graduates, Sales professionals or 2nd jobbers to join the Central London office of a Recruitment Consultancy specialising in Finance, IT, Digital Technology, Marketing and Healthcare.
What you'll need to be able to do???
- Build strong relationships over the telephone by conducting business development calls
- Develop an understanding of your client's recruitment needs
- Attract candidates via advertising and social media
- Work hard to place candidates and maintain your relationships with both candidates and clients
- Negotiate salaries between your clients and candidates
- Close the deal and celebrate your placements (the fun part!)
Key requirements for the role of a Recruitment Consultant???
- Excellent academic results - a degree is desirable, but it isn't essential!
- Strong desire to build a career with a specialist industry with meritocratic progression!
- Experience of working within a team-orientated environment
- Commercial and/or B2B Sales experience is desirable
- Experience of working towards targets would be advantageous, whether this is at work, academically or during sporting/extracurricular activities
What you'll receive as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant???
?????20,000 basic salary with an uncapped commission structure that rewards both team and individual efforts - this means you can earn over ?? in your 1st year, ??50-75,000 in your 2nd year and ??100,000+ in your 3rd year here.
- Structured Graduate Training Programme
- Meritocratic career progression
- 22 days Holiday, increasing 1 day a year up to 25 days
- A sociable, fun atmosphere including regular team nights out, monthly all-expenses paid lunches to high end restaurants, and team holidays to Ibiza, Marbella and Las Vegas.
What we do at ESG for Graduate Trainee candidates looking to secure a Recruitment Consultant role in London???
ESG Recruitment are a market-leading Graduate Recruitment to Recruitment Firm specialising in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Our Recruitment service to all Graduate and Trainees, who choose to work with us exclusively, includes dedicated advice throughout the Recruitment Interview process from our expert Recruitment Consultants.
You'll be supported every step of the way by your ESG Consultant, who will arrange interviews tailored specifically to your interests and what you're looking for in a Recruitment company, whilst also helping with your preparation for interviews and streamlining the whole Recruitment process until you secure your ideal Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position in Central London.
To apply, please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.