Director - Executive Search & Management Consultancy Firm
My client is a boutique search firm and management consultancy, specialising in retained, mandated talent searches on a global scale. They typically work with the largest consulting, technology and legal firms who want to scale up, make a strategic step change or simply disrupt the status quo. Their methodology encompasses the acquisition of 'game changing' people and teams (Directors, MD's and Partners) underpinned by bespoke market intelligence and talent frameworks.
My client is keen to attract new talent to their expanding UK-based team in the form of a Director. You will be based both from your home and from their offices in central London (you will be expected to manage your own time and workload).
Managed by some of the most credible 'movers' in the executive search industry, they offer a genuinely supportive environment with none of the stuffy, outdated hierarchy and formality associated with some of the 'traditional' Executive Search firms. It is relaxed, honest and meritocratic in its culture and it has clear, realistic and sensible expectations of its staff, the most important one being "you should love what you do".
- This role will suit an experienced and ambitious professional who is either currently working in Executive Search or holds a senior billing role within a tier one contingent recruitment company or search & selection business.
- As a minimum, you should be accustomed to writing ??350,000 per year in billings in your current role and you must feel comfortable working with candidates earning ??200,000 basic salaries and above.
- You must be prepared to jump on a plane in order to meet clients (when necessary) and start to build or advance long-term relationships at a senior level.
- You must be bright, engaging, likeable and passionate about delivering the best possible service to the client.
- You should be mature and able to manage yourself and your workload.
In return, my client will welcome you on their journey, including planned equity sharing, the ability to build your own team (supported by researchers) and you will receive all the financial rewards, plaudits and recognition for helping to grow one the most dynamic and exciting executive search firms in the market.
The first stage of the interview process will be a relaxed, informal and discreet conversation with one of the senior Directors, possibly over the phone or maybe a coffee somewhere convenient to you.