Recruitment Consultant - Perm
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you love recruitment but prefer managing candidate attraction campaigns to doing business development? If so we would love to talk to you about an opportunity to join our team in Cambridge within our IT & Technical Division.
We are the UK's ONLY award winning rec2rec agency and our mission to transform the careers of recruiters. We believe our fellow Recruiters deserve a safe haven within which to gain expert advice, access to high calibre roles and support and strategy to help them achieve the right offer - something that is sadly lacking in our industry.
Our IT & Technical Division needs to stand alone as a seperate division so this opportunity requires a Recruiter with some experience of the IT or Technical sector as well as leadership capabilit as once you have transitioned and mastered our unique model you will be developing your own team into a fully independent division in both London & Cambridge.
Our business is like no other in recruitment, you won't need to do any business development (in fact you will inherit 20+ key accounts with mutliple live and repeat vacancies) but what you will focus on is leading first class and sophisticated candidate mapping, attraction and conversion campaigns. This means that an initial base knowledge of permanent recruitment is essential as well as a willingness to advance develop your skillset further.
Joining our team could see you join as a Resourcer / Delivery Consultant initially if you have less than 12 months experience, or a full Consultant or Senior Consultant depending on your experience and preferences. Either way, you will be working alongside some brilliant people who are all deeply passionate about looking after their candidates. We will need to see that you share similar values to us as while we are committed and driven to achieve results for our clients and candidates we are also honest, helpful, positive and fun-loving in everything that we do. Does this sound like you?
Do you want to do something that rewards you well financially while doing something incredibly meaningful and without compromising your morals?
Day to day duties will include:
- Producing attention grabbing content
- Networking and building networks via social media
- Advising and assessing potential candidates
- Managing candidates through our unique process from initial assessment through to placement
- Meeting clients and managing a portfolio of companies at the top end of your market
- Mapping and shortlisting candidates for specific vacancies (with support of a resourcer)
- Conducting candidate consultation meetings
- Analysing psychometric profiles
- Revamping CV's and offering candidates strategic advice for the interview process ahead
- Negotiating offers and contracts
- Recruiting, training and developing your own team.
In return for your hard work you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £18,000 - £24,000 (depending on whether joining as Trainee or Consultant)
- Commission - 20%- 25%
- Company iPhone
- Staff perks (fresh fruit, costa coffee, team lunches and full expenses nights out)
- 25 days holiday
All in all it's a varied, interesting and stimulating role that will see you working within a hard-working but fun loving team based on the outskirts of Cambridge at our stunning new office building - Repubic House. We're growing rapidly and you will be part of an award winning team that is daring to do things very differently - are you in?
If this sounds interesting to you then get in touch or apply with your CV and let's talk!