Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
1 day left
- Full Time
You're not even looking for a new role - but you find yourself here looking at new roles. If you're like most Recruiters in Technical, Engineering or Construction in Milton Keynes, you probably feel like you have to be miserable in your current role to consider alternatives.
You don't have to be miserable to consider your options or make a career enhancing move. We think this opportunity really stands out - so the question for you to consider is whether you're as happy and rewarded as you can be.
We think this opportunity to join this independent technical specialist to join their high performing team in Milton Keynes is pretty unique.
Most recruitment professionals would say this firm are unique because they offer bespoke training and development schemes for all levels of Recruiters that join their business, offer a great balance between support and autonomy, and the ability to trade off of a highly reputed brand in the technical industry. This allows experienced Recruiters like you the chance to continue your career development with a clear and structured pathway into Managing Consultant and Division leadership, without being held captive by KPIs and restricted desk remit. While that already makes this role pretty interesting, you will also be gaining a massive advantage by taking over a really well established desk - you will have the freedom to focus on placing Engineering professionals into Construction, Manufacturing, Aerospace or Building Services industries across Home Counties, East Anglia and London.
Top performers in the business produce over £300k per year in billings with the average yearly billings being around £200k per year - so if you want to be surrounded by inspiring and encouraging Recruiters who are true experts in their specialism, look no further.
About the role
This firm enjoys top ranking within all areas of Technical, Engineering, Technology and Building Services / Construction recruitment, and have developed a winning formula that has allowed for impressive growth and a strong reputation for delivering quality service, creating excellent career enhancing opportunities for their growing team.
Having dominated this space for over ten years, this recruitment consultancy has a strong brand profile and a reputation for offering an expert service to client and candidates alike, developing and training Recruiters of all levels to become extremely successful and a proven track record for promoting Consultants into Managers and Managers into Directors - all without saturating the progression of others in the business.
Joining a team of 20 Recruiters you will share similar beliefs, such as honesty, integrity and partnering with clients and candidates in order to provide a superior service.
Could this role be better for you? A typical day here will involve:
- Conducting face to face client and candidate meetings to fully understand needs
- Weekly/two weekly meetings with dedicated Trainer to ensure you are on track for your next promotion
- Allocating work load for Resourcing Consultants to help you focus time on meeting clients and candidates
- Developing strong relationships with candidates and clients, always being aware of leads you can generate for other areas of the business
- Ensuring all opportunities on your desk are advertised and marketed affectively - pro actively generating interest or referrals
Giving a great degree of autonomy and serious feel good factor. For those of you with ambition to progress, you will benefit from a transparent career path to allow you to gain promotions to Managing Consultant, Principal Consultant, Divisional Manager and Divisional Director.
We would love to talk to you if you feel this outline package would improve your earnings ( some flexibility according to level of experience):
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000
- Guarantee for 3 - 6 months
- Threshold £3,000 per month
- Commission to 20% in addition to commission for joint deals
- 25 days holiday 8 days Bank Holiday
- Quarterly bonuses along with spot prizes for team/office competitions
- Separate break out area and full kitchen facilities
- International destination rewards for achieving annual financial targets - previously has included Vegas, Dubai, Australia and Europe
- Free onsite parking
For an opportunity to confidentially explore this role further you will need to be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years' experience within a technical sector such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Rail, Bu