Oyster Partnership is excited to announce that we are now looking for experienced Recruiters to join our team based in London's West End.
If you're already a recruiter, but you don't feel you're getting recognised for you hardwork and you're after something more, Oyster Partnership could be the right move for you.
As an experienced Recruiter, you'll know what we do on a day to day basis, but you won't know what makes us a great company to work for.
Rewards, incentives and benefits for joining Oyster include, but are by no means limited to;
- A great commission structure (and we mean really great commission structure.)
- Weekly incentives for finishing work early on a Friday (hello weekend!)
- Monthly 'Top Performers' (fancy a day out in Brighton or sampling some top notch cuisine at a Michelin Starred Restaurant?)
- Quarterly Bonuses (on top of your commission and basic salary.)
- Quarterly Holidays (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, Barcelona... to name but a few.)
- A Workplace Pension.
- Ongoing Training & Development throughout your career, not just the first few weeks.
You'll be joining a fun, friendly and vibrant team; we all work exceptionally hard and everyone celebrates everyone's successes. In return for your commitment and hard work you can expect to be treated with respect, have your ideas listened to and meet some genuinely great (and very passionate) people!
There will always be opportunities for top performing Consultants to grow a team and lead a Division, so if you feel like there's nowhere to progress to in your current role, Oyster should be the move for you. If you don't want to manage but love to develop new business, we have a career path for you too!
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call 0207 766 9005 and speak to Hannah Clarke or apply direct.
People in Property. It's who you know.