Recruitment Consultant - Executive
Are you an experienced Perms Recruiter ready to move into a more lucrative and more advanced style of recruiting? A small but mighty boutique Executive Search firm in Milton Keynes currently seek an ambitious and quality focused Recruiter to join their high performing team in the heart of the city.
As a result of impressive and sustained YOY growth for over 5 years, this specialist Search firm have a rare opportunity that would really suit and Recruiter that has gained a couple of years experience and is feeling restricted by their desk. If you have a desire to work on greater value fees, to be networking with Director and C-Suite professionals without geographical parameters, this is your chance to learn from a highly experienced Search Director who will dedicate their time to training and mentoring you on a 1 on 1 basis.
Joining a team of 5 billing Recruiters with average productivity of £500k per year, you will spend your first 6 - 12 months working closely with a Search Director and becoming an expert in your specialist industry. You will be focused on retained projects for positions salaried £80k - £250k with the average fee currently at £35k per project. Your day to day responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting client and candidate meetings
- Attending client pitch meetings with Search Director and understanding the recruitment brief in full
- Shortlisting suitable candidates, making initial approaches, screening their suitability and gaining their interest in the positions
- Presenting shortlists to clients and arranging interviews with successful candidates - you will coordinate directly with clients and candidates when it comes to prep and feedback
- Attending networking events
Unlike most Search firms, you will have full control over the candidate and client processes meaning you build much stronger relationships and a much more valuable network. While this is a very different style of recruiting, the rewards are much greater than a typical contingency agency - you can expect to earn 33% of your billings with this business paid on a monthly.
If you are seeking an opportunity to build more valuable relationships, to work more strategically with clients and candidates and you want to be rid of desk suppression such as salary brackets or postcode restrictions, this is an opportunity you should invest time in exploring.
Recruiters with a minimum of 2 years experience can expect to achieve:
- Basic salary to £40,000
- G'tee for proven billers
- 33% commission on billings
- 25 days holiday 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company shares (after agreed billing levels are reached)
- Annual trip abroad on completion of annual target (sun and snow destinations)
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust for a completely confidential discussion.