As a Resource Manager within our Customer Services Division, you will be responsible for the daily real time management of activities carried out by up to 20 Customer Support Advisors across 2 first line Customer Support Teams. You will be working closely with Customer Support Team Managers and Workplace Coach across two contact centres responsible for supporting Individuals, Training Providers and Employers.
You will do this by monitoring and reporting against the Contact Centre team KPIs as well as each of the individual Advisor KPIs and ensuring that suitable resource is available to meet business needs and customer demands. The role will provide strategic insights to inform communication, and the development of AAT’s processes and will require the production of regular reports and the monthly performance pack.
You will be familiar with a Contact Centre environment and have great communication skills. This role would suit an individual with strong excel skills with a background in analytics and Customer insight.
- To identify areas of work that can be streamlined and developed, in consultation with the Customer Support Managers and Workplace Coach.
- To ensure the real time monitoring of work flow is achieved on a daily basis and acted upon by adjusting resources within the team so that an effective first point of resolution for all individual customer, training provider and employer contacts is achieved.
- To identify peak work periods and ensure appropriate resource levels are in place to meet the demands of these periods, providing line management support and guidance to any resulting temporary additional resource.
- To ensure that the team has up to date knowledge about AAT’s products and services so that customers are provided with appropriate advice and guidance in relation to their individual AAT journey, from advisors with the associated skill level..
- To share information about emerging trends in relation to individual customer, training provider and employer contacts, making recommendations for developments/initiatives to react to these trends as appropriate.
- To assist in the preparation and monitoring of the Customer Support Team’s income and expenditure budget.
- To investigate, develop and implement appropriate initiatives, including communication or software, to help with the achievement of AAT’s customer service standards.
- To help plan, coordinate and manage testing of new services as appropriate and help create new policies, in consultation with the Workplace Coach.
- To produce and analyse all communication channel statistics, and use the insight gained for the purpose of forecasting, forward planning, as well as inform communication plans, business decisions and project developments.
- To investigate, propose and implement improvements to phone and e-mail management that will lead to improved customer service.
- To produce, maintain and communicate regular Management Information for Customer Support Teams, including reporting on individual advisor performance against KPIs
- To support the achievement of excellent customer satisfaction results.
- To participate in AAT related functions, where appropriate, to provide support and to gain insight from customers.
- To manage and maintain Customer Support Team (Individuals) & (Training Provider & Employers) Business Continuity Plans.
- To coordinate resource and help to inform the timing of communications with all stakeholders
- To keep under review the IT and web functionality and proactively communicate ideas for development and further streamlining of processes and procedures.
- To help with testing all developments and improvements to AAT systems
AAT is the UK’s leading qualification and membership body for vocational accountants. We were recently AAT named in Sunday Times 100 Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For 2017, also achieving the Best Companies one star accreditation status
- Generous annual leave entitlements starting at 25 days raising with service up to 30 days
- Group Personal Pension Scheme whereby AAT will contribute up to a maximum of 10.15%
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Medical cash plan