Recruitment Consultant, Sales Consultant, Telesales, Sales
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - sales, recruitment, telesales, business development, customer services
Tank Recruitment is a leading IT recruitment consultancy. We are rapidly expanding office in Truro and are part of a company that has 5 international offices. Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will consist of business development, being proactive in making both cold and warm canvass calls to clients and candidates. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will resource for candidates and will be given the tools to access them, such as job boards, social media and our database. Additional to this you will write adverts to attract the best candidates and manage responses. When speaking to clients you will capture their requirement by taking a thorough job specification over the phone as well as meet with them face to face.
At Tank we offer trainee recruitment consultants:
* An uncapped commission scheme with no threshold - realistic first year OTE of ??30,000 - ??40,000. The opportunity of making over ??100K in 3 years!
* Structured and transparent career progression from Trainee to Senior Management, based on performance.
* Work in one of our 5 state of the art offices worldwide - Reading, London, Truro, Frankfurt, Austin and New York, which can offer international opportunities
* Company Car Target
* Industry Leading Training programme with onsite trainers
* Fresh fruit daily We love to celebrate success and achievements and offer the opportunity to:
* Hit 5* Luxury holiday incentives every 6 months - Mexico, Ibiza, Val D'Isere, Las Vegas and Dubai
* Hit quarterly Lunch club incentives to Michelin Star Restaurants
* Friday beer fridge
* A hard working and fun environment
* Team incentives to go Paintballing, Go-Karting, team dinners etc. Pool table, PlayStation.
What are we looking for in a trainee recruitment consultant:
* 0-1 years in some form of sales environment - Retail, Call Centre, Banking, telesales, estate agency, mobile phone shops etc.
* Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
* Good communication skills
* Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience
* Full UK driver's license - desirable but not essential
You will be given the opportunity to build a thriving career. You don't need to have experience in recruitment, we will teach you everything you need to know. Apply today or call Ryan Chant