Recruitment Consultant (Trainee, Epsom, Surrey)
Think IT are recruiting Trainee Recruitment Consultants to fill a number of vacancies in our already busy office in the heart of Epsom. If you have a sales based nature, good communication skills, a positive attitude and are open to learning, there's money to be made, and with these skills and know how, you can go far.
As a Trainee Consultant, you will initially be responsible for utilising various methods to source candidates for active IT vacancies. You will move on to working with existing clients, taking down their job specifications and generating vacancies from new clients using different sales techniques. Throughout your initial months of employment you will receive hands on training in all aspects of recruitment which will provide you with all the skills necessary to be successful in your career.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- Real progression opportunities into senior and management positions
- Incentive and bonus schemes (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Personal approach to your career development
What you can offer us:
- A desire to develop a successful career in recruitment/sales
- Previous sales or commercial experience is desirable but not essential
- Aptitude to work successfully in a sales and target driven environment
- Business acumen and excellent communication abilities (written/verbal) and command of the English language at all levels of a business
- Computer literacy including MS Word and Excel
A career in recruitment can be hard work but can also be fun and very rewarding. So, if you're happy to work on the phone as well as getting out and about meeting clients, are keen to work in a revenue generation environment and are happy to be target driven and work to KPIs, please apply now and let the journey begin.
Think IT is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.