Key Account Manager - Graduate Recruitment
A multi-award winning graduate recruitment firm now seek a Key Account Manager to join their management team in London.
Having asserted themselves as a market leader following launch nearly 10 years ago, this thriving graduate recruitment company have grown their business substantially and now seek another management team member.
You will be a graduate recruitment specialist with serious know-how when it comes to winning, developing and managing campaigns and single vacancies from clients across many sectors. With a team of Consultants and Resourcers to support you, your task will be to manage and further develop your own specialist area of the business. You will take over many long-standing and ongoing relationships with ongoing repeat business and will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to understand requirements and timescales for delivery
- Creating and agreeing assessment plans
- Managing activities of Consultants and Resources to source and qualify candidates
- Ensuring each assessment day is managed effectively
- Managing all following candidate interviews, tests and offers
- Working with clients to make successful offers
This is a modern and vibrant firm that have developed an incredibly strong reputation in their core sectors and as such only wish to bring in someone with similar values to their team. If you are passionate about delivering a fantastic service for clients and set high standards for yourself and your team then this company would love to meet you.
Experienced Graduate Managers can expect to achieve:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Bonuses & Commission
- Incentives and Rewards
- Flexible working options
For more information please contact Tara Lescott.