Candidate Relationship Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
An elite brand based in a non city location of Cambridge currently seek to add a specialist Candidate Consultant to their team to work alongside their exceptionally busy Executive Interims practice.
This role is focused entirely on candidate facing duties, assisting an established Search Partner who specialises in C suite, Board level and Director level positions on a contract and interim basis across the UK and overseas.
This high touch Executive Search business is an undisputed market leader when it comes to the Technolgoy, Pharma, R&D and Engineering spaces. This is your opportunity to join the best of the best and gain an unrivalled opportunity to team up with a proven Search Director.
As the Candidate Relationship Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Interims to manage the candidate relationships for projects, your day to day responsabilities will include:
- Working alongside the Director to fully understand the requirements of the positions
- Managing agreed marketing activities
- Mapping out target candidates - researching their job titles, contact details and more
- Headhunting candidates to discuss the role in further detail, qualifying their interest and building understanding of their experience
- Producing winning marketing materials that highlight the qualities of each assignments
- Screening prospect candidates
- Preparation of candidate CV's and supporting documents
- Attending and arranging bespoke networking events
This role would suit an experienced and technically minded Recruiter with a talent for building strong relationships with Senior level candidates and enjoys attending networking events. You must be confident and able to comfortably discuss details of technical jobs, creating a trusting relationshipwith candidates.
If successful you can expect:
- Salary to £28,000 (depending on previous experience)
- Bonuses based on activities and results
- Life Insurance
- Development & Training programme
- Opportunities to progress
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Cheryl Aust at Recruiter Republic today.