Recruitment Consultant - Training Academy
If you want to launch your career as a Recruitment Consultant in Cambridge we want to talk to you - we're confident we can give you the best training in the business and the most lucrative career path.
Our award-winning team, works with recruitment professionals and companies across the UK, providing a refreshingly different and consultative recruitment service from our Head Office in Cambridge. As part of our expansion for the year ahead we are looking to several new team members to join our training academy where you will work with a mentor for your first six months as you learn the role of a highly-consultative Recruiter before taking over your own area of the business.
Our style of recruitment is like no other. No sales calls, no KPI targets and no real external competition. Our work is highly consultative and very marketing focused. All day, every day we are communicating with our candidates to promote our key client vacancies, share great training videos and share tips and guides. Everything we do is centred around transforming the careers of our fellow Recruiters, empowering them to be their absolute best.
Your day to day duties will vary and can be challenging so an ability to multi-task is essential. A typical day could see you:
- researching the candidate market via Linkedin and database search
- writing job adverts
- using social media to broadcast our recruitment campaigns
- speaking to candidates and qualifing their relevance for a role
- meeting with candidates to better understand their profile and assess for clients
- rewriting CV's
- attending client meetings or industry events.
You will love that no two days are ever the same and that what we do genuinely impact people's lives. You will also love the unlimited rewards available - every successful candidate placed into a new role generates a placement fee which you earn a bonus for. The more skilled you become the more placements you make and your earnings follow. In the earl;y months, while you are training, you will still have the opportunity to earn bonuses in a slightly different way.
During your first six months you will receive intensive training and mentoring to ensure you understand, implement and perfect each step of the recruitment process before you progress into a full Consultant and manage your own desk independently. Our team likes to have fun while they work and will be very supportive.
Our market is dynamic and our clients and candidates have come to expect the very best service so to succeed in this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to handle and retain detail
- A good ability to learn quickly and accept feedback
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- An outgoing and confident personality
- High emotional intelligence
- Previous expience in a sales or telesales roles (B2B or B2C but not retail)
If you are looking for a role where you can learn a true skill and achieve a career rather than just a boring "job" please get in touch.
If successful you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £16,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience and rising as you complete each module of training and demonstrate competency)
- Bonuses (paid monthly - on average £200 - £500 in first 6 months progressing to £1000 - £2000 per month in months 6 - 12)
- Health Care
- Dental Plan
- Personal mentor
- 25 days holiday
- NVQ qualification
- Regular Incentives (nights out, lunches, trips away)
If you would like to know more about what working for Recruiter Republic next steps are to find out more about us online and then use this link to talk to us about why you would make a great Recruiter! If we like what we see you will be offered an immediate interview!