Senior Recruitment Consultant - PR
One of London's most respected and modern recruitment brands, focusing on placing PR & Communications professionals, now seek Temp / Freelance / Interim Recruitent Consultants (at Principal level) to join their consultative and high-performing team.
Based in London you will be working in a seriously cool studio style environment, surrounded by highly consultative and creative Recruiters, and will be instantly connected into an elite network of senior Communications specialists.
This is one of the most interesting firms in the business and with a significant 10 year track record with high profile blue chips global clients they offer an un-rivalled opportunity to operate in the senior interim space under the name of a trusted and admired brand known for more than just recruitment solutions.
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with their existing network of talented freelance/interim internal communication, employee engagement and change professionals
- Growing the candidate network via LinkedIn, headhunting, referral gathering and networking (online and in person)
- Building relationships with their existing client base over the phone and in person to identify resource requirements in internal communication / employee engagement
- Proactively developing new client relationships
- Generating new interim vacancy leads
- Meeting clients to discuss specific briefs, build job specifications and agree candidate selection criteria
- Management of end to end recruitment process from vacancy registration through to placement
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop new marketing strategies
This is a highly lucrative area of work with high margins and unbelievable earning potential. To be successful you will already have a strong track record for interim, freelance or contract recruitment. Sector expertise can be from any area of professoinal recruitment, although experience of working with major corporate brands or PR & Communications would be a distinct advantage.
You will also be to demonstrate a consultative sales style with a real commitment to providing a high quality service and building long-term relationships where the approach is to work on fewer roles and candidates but produce a high quality outcome. Nearly all of the vacancies managed by this firm are on an exclusive basis due to their ability to work directly with senior level decision makers who trust the reputation and capability of this firm.
If successful you can expect to achieve:
- Basic salary £35,000 - £50,000
- Attractive commission scheme (to 30%)
- Zero threshold
- Guarantee for first six months
- Earning potential c£150K (based on existing performances)
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits scheme
For an initial confidential discussion to explore this role please do contact Tara Lescott today.