Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Here at Austin Fraser (the No.1 recruitment company to work for in the UK) we're on the search for experienced Recruitment Consultants who are looking to take the next step in their recruitment career.
Over the years, not only has our office and team grown but so has our vision. After hitting each milestone, we're continually focused on the next challenge. This hunger for success is a quality we look for in every new hire. We don't plan on slowing down anytime soon, so if you're hungry for success, come and join us!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at Austin Fraser...
Working as a full cycle recruiter, you'll become a master of your niche market, responsible for growing your own desk. You'll regularly get out of the office, diving into meet-ups, conferences and regular client and candidate meetings; we'll genuinely support you to go above and beyond for our customers. You will not be micro-managed by numbers, your activity, effort and intent will be recognised, with a focus on quality, consultative working. Feeling creative and got an idea? Pitch it and see what happens.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold.
- Additional individual quarterly 'rollover' bonus available on billing target.
- 25 days holiday and no work in between Christmas and New Year.
- Bespoke coaching and development modules available throughout your career, tailor made to your ability level and experience.
- The chance to be in control of your progression, never having to wait for somebody to leave before seeing your next promotion.
- Mature, supportive working environment.
- Relocation and travel assistance.
- 3 Annual holiday incentives including Skiing in the Alps, trips to Miami, Cancun, Vegas, New York, Barcelona, Ibiza and many more locations.
- Monthly Lunch Clubs for all our high achievers.
We're looking for a proven 360 recruiter who is excited by the opportunity to grow something new, make a name for themselves in the company and learn the AF way. You'll be somebody who gets things done and makes stuff happen with a desire to lean an exciting new market. Sound like you? Apply today to find out more!