Recruitment Consultant IT Sales Finance Banking London
Junior Recruitment Consultant, London
Joseph Harry Ltd. is a privately owned IT recruitment and headhunting consultancy working within the financial sector. Launched in 2013, Joseph Harry Ltd. has an energetic and dynamic team of 12 people and intends to more than double in size by the end of 2017. Joseph Harry Ltd. promotes a meritocratic environment offering all employees individual opportunities for growth and progression. The client base is global and overseas business accounts for more than 20% of the annual revenue.
We are looking for a dynamic, articulate and professional individual with an excellent ability to build relationships quickly. We provide a scheduled training programme that will ensure regular and rapid training in the first 3-4 months. We feel confident therefore in our ability to make you a consultant within 3-5 months. Our established progression plan then offers clear targets for accomplishing promotion to senior consultant, team lead and manager.
We believe in generating a collaborative and inter-dependent work force. In order to create this, we have breakfast out every Friday morning, team sports on Wednesday evening, monthly drinks and a meal and a weekend away every six months. So far, we have been to Rome, Madrid and Krakow. Next, we're going to Budapest.
Before making an application, you MUST have:
- A minimum of 3 C' grades at A-Level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent ability to form relationships
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- Experience in customer services, retail or sales
- Office based work experience
- You will be trained to find permanent and contract candidates for IT positions within the finance and banking sector
- Interviewing and meeting new candidates
- Attending client briefings and entertainment
- Negotiating salaries and rates with candidates and clients
- Contributing to the continual growth, development and improvement of Joseph Harry Ltd.
Salary: ??26k- ??32k + Commission + Incentives