Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you graduating in 2017?
Find a rewarding career as a Recruitment Consultant at Datasource!
We're looking for someone who has just graduated or will be graduating this year and is looking for a fulfilling career in Recruitment!
- Searching on job boards
- Qualifying candidates
- Lots of outbound calls
- Arranging interviews and offers for candidates
- Managing client expectations
- Identify, approach, and ultimately represent candidates for niche technical roles
- Manage our internal database and ensure notes/communication are up to date and accurately entered
- Assess candidates, establishing their areas of expertise
- Making placements
- Rate negotiations
- Raising contracts
- Organising contract extensions
- Attend exhibitions as a Datasource Representative
- 20 days annual holiday plus 8 standard UK Bank Holidays
- You will be glad to know that we shut down over the Christmas period so you can enjoy a long earned break each year!
- Company pension
You must be a hands on individual and be willing, able and excited to make hundreds of phone calls to clients and candidates! Picking up the telephone extends our network and is the key to a successful career in Recruitment!
We're looking for someone with good organisational skills an excellent telephone manner and excellent time management skills. We want you to be enthusiastic and positive with an ability to work in a busy, high pressured environment.
Your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing success of our business so we're looking for a team player with a 'can-do' attitude. A career in Recruitment can be extremely satisfying when you do a good job and it can be extremely financially rewarding!
If you are looking for a clear career path, a structured training plan and the opportunity to increase your salary by earning commission, then we could have a role for you. All of our staff receive targeted and thorough training to enable them to perform to the best of their ability.
Datasource is a leader in IT and Technical recruitment. Established in 1981 the company is built on a wealth of knowledge and experience gained over 30 years of staffing some of the most important high profile projects of our blue chip client base. We specialise in supplying some of the most prestigious and respected Defence, Government and Technical companies with both permanent and contract candidates. Datasource has recently been awarded the Gold Investors in People accreditation which recognises us as a great employer and a high performing place to work.
Accountability | Quality | Positivity | Teamwork | Honesty