in-house recruitment executive / internal recruiter - medical
Our Client is an international teleradiology company providing radiology reporting services to support radiology departments within NHS and private hospitals.
They are a progressive, medical technology company. Their team of over 150 radiologists and support staff work from 15 offices across the globe providing their clients continuous coverage – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Last year their global network of doctors provided reports for over 500,000 patients.
As an SME in professional health services they are seeking a self-starting Recruitment Executive to join their growing business.
You will be responsible for:
- Recruiting clinical radiologists in line with business requirements
- Candidate vetting to ensure suitability and requisite qualifications and credentials
- Presenting qualified CV’s to the Clinical Directors
- Arranging radiologist’s inductions
- Attending industry exhibitions in London and nationally and attending internal seminars
- You must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a recruitment agency or as an in-house recruiter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, reliable and passionate about your work
- Medical recruitment
Interviews will commence immediately
Must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; In-House Recruitment Executive, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Coordinator, Induction Coordinator, Medical Recruitment Specialist, Internal Recruitment Advisor, Internal Recruiter, Internal Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Advisor, Resourcing Consultant, Resourcing Officer, Recruitment Specialist, Employment Specialist, Medical Recruitment Executive, Radiology Recruitment, In-House Medical Recruiter may also be considered for this role.