Recruitment Consultant (Planning & Project Controls)
We currently have an opportunity in our Staines office for the following:
- Managing and Developing our existing Client base
- Identifying key clients in your target areas
- Attract the best talent
- Head-hunting talent via Linked-in & networking
- Sourcing talent via job boards
- Shortlisting CVs and arranging interviews
- Preparing successful candidates for interviews
- Meeting clients to maintain and enlist their business
- As a vital role within the Engineering Division process, the ideal candidate will have good admin and communications skills and IT skills
- You will need to have an organised approach to your work, strong attention to detail, be resourceful with bags of energy and the ability to work under pressure
We specialise in Planning & Project Controls and deal mostly with main contractors.
Competitive salary offered Dependent on experience and also a guaranteed salary is an option depending on each individual's situation.
If you're interested in talking about this in more details then feel free to email me or call Max.