Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Earn up to ??35,000 year one! and ??90,000 year three!
- Uncapped Commission
- Highest margins in the sales arena
- Monthly, Quarterly and yearly Incentives: Lunch club, trips to Ibiza, Miami, Barcelona, Amsterdam
- Fast progression
- Industry leading training
- Work in the heart of London
You must be a graduate or have 6 months sales experience to be valid for this position.
Is money a major motivator for you? Do you love to interact and socialise with people? Are you looking for a career with fast progression? If the answer is yes then a role within Recruitment is definitely for you!
In its essence, Recruitment is a sales role. The commodity just happens to be people. The ability to build new relationships and rapport with people is essential as it is the framework for everything in recruitment.
- Sourcing quality candidates
- Winning new business/Clients
- Broker the sales process for both client and candidate.
- Compile a database of high end professionals
- Develop your own market
- Cold Calling
- Negotiating contracts
- Pitching to new clients
- Managing interviews
Recruitment is a meritocratic business, you must have the drive to create your own leads and work as hard as you can to close them.
- Sales Experience
- Strong work ethic
- Drive and determination
- Predisposition to effective communication
- Competitive nature
- Money motivated
- Dedicated internal learning and development process
- Team and group training sessions
- Your line manager will work closely with you to insure you cover all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Continued training and advice throughout the year