Recruitment Consultant - Nordics
Would you love to join a more ethical, dynamic and modern and technology recruitment agency in London? Are you a Recruitment Consultant that wants to lead and develop the Nordic market?
A long-established and large but still fiercely independent recruitment agency with a superb HO in London now seek an experienced Perm Recruitment Consultant to join their European team focused on placing all level of technology professionals into Scandinavia. Working in this large, buzzy and vibrant office (with great furniture, event space, staff perks and great facilities), you will be part of an established team working with several major accounts with added responsibility for developing new clients also.
This firm believe in having small but meaningful client portfolios - so while you won't be under pressure to make high volume sales calls and low-level recruitment sales activities you absolutely will be expected to learn your market inside out, align yourself with the best firms, create or strengthen stakeholder relationships and pro-actively source great talent.
You will be incredibly well supported with a vast ranges of tools at your disposal including:
- Hands-on Directors - they will help, attend meetings, coach you through difficult scenarios and leverage their own relationships to help you
- On-site dedicated Trainer - if you feel like you need help with a particular area of your role you can access bespoke training
- Marketing - a dedicated marketing team and Consultant desk toolkit ensures you have easy to activate marketing tools to boost your client development and candidate generation activities
- Entertainment budget - want to visit your clients in Scandinavia? No problem - travel and client entertainment will be fully expensed
- No admin - all your compliance, documentation and CV admin will be taken care of
- Great software - making job and candidate management easy and time-saving
- Salary to £40,000
- Excellent remuneration & lucrative commission structure 15% - 30%
- All expenses paid holiday to some of the most glamorous destinations in world (Sun & Snow)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Upto 25 days holidays
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin Star restaurants
- Tickets to sporting events
- Social & Team Days out( Races, Driving, Experience Days and more)
This is a large and successful office with many big-billers and is just an incredible place to work. To find out more or to arrange an initial discreet meeting with this firm (can be arranged out of hours or off site if needed) please contact Tara Lescott today.