Delivery Consultant / Researcher
Are you a Recruitment Consultant that would like to focus on executive level sourcing or transition into a true Executive Search Consultant role? If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant / Researcher / Resourcer in Cambridgeshire looking for a progressive opportunity in a true non-sales role, this is your chance to make your next career enhancing move without compromising your earnings.
A leading independent Executive Search firm in Cambridgeshire currently seek an Executive Research Executive to join their elite team. Upon joining this Search Firm you will be working on retained assignments only and will be working closely with a Search Director to identify, target, approach and engage executive board level candidates.
Day to day tasks may include:
- Attending client meetings and project briefings (in order to fully understand requirements and gain detailed understanding of companies)
- Carrying out detailed research to identify suitable candidates
- Conducting initial approach calls to candidates and qualifying interest and experience
- Delivering details of role to candidates
- Compiling final short list of qualified and interested candidates with full research notes
- Handing over shortlist to Search Consultant
- Liaising with client on behalf of Search Director
This will obviously be more advanced and sophisticated style of recruitment compared to a standard contingency or temp recruitment model but you will be completely supported and will received full technical and search training. As a result, and due to this firm’s success and expansion plans, you will be offered the opportunity to remain in a Research function or develop into a Search Consultant and Director over time.
This firm operates a highly collaborative working environment and are committed to providing the highest quality service to both clients and candidates. Incoming team members will be expected to share the same values and will be proactive in their approach to their work. This is a rare opportunity to advance your career into search without having to commute into London.
If you are looking to join a more professional and sophisticated working environment and would prefer to develop true search skills this would be a great way to rapidly develop in a more rewarding role and without any sales pressure.
Recruiters / Resourcers / Researchers who can demonstrate a minimum of 12 months of recruitment experience within a professional sector can expect to achieve:
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Bonuses paid on research and shortlists delivered (£500 - £1000 per month on average)
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months)
- Free onsite parking
For more information regarding this role, please contact Cheryl Aust for a confidential discussion.
If you find it difficult to talk during the day, our Live Chat facility is now available on our website where you can also request a call back at a suitable time for you.
Apply for Delivery Consultant / Researcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly