Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Graduate Scheme, Leeds)
Close your window's and open a few doors . . .
Are you finishing exams? Is your dissertation in? Are you bored of having no money? Are you ready to jump in to the professional world? If you have an outgoing personality, are good with people and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas are interested in speaking with you!
We are looking to take on and train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants for our office in the heart of Leeds City Centre! All we ask for in return are hard-working individuals, with a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU?
*Attractive base salary (first year OTE ??30K+)
*High commission - no threshold
*Industry leading training and development programme
*Top earners taking home over ??150K per year - from less than 3 years in the business
*Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
*Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
*We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
* 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
* 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
* The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
* Best Companies 2016
* Recruiter Fast
* Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
* Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
* Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
* A degree qualification, or a strong academic background plus sales experience
* Evidence of previous success eg in sales, sports, business or entrepreneurship
* Passion, drive and work ethic to be highly successful
* Excellent communication skills with great rapport and lots of charisma
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online or send in your CV to Recruitment Group for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews now!
For more information, please call Rhea Beattie.