Delivery / Resource Consultant
Do you love recruitment but prefer managing candidate attraction campaigns to doing business development? If so we would love to talk to you about an opportunity to join our team in Cambridge.
We are the UK's ONLY award winning rec2rec agency. Our mission is to help our fellow Recruiters to transform their careers through training, mentoring and changing their environment by joining joining a firm that is a better match for them. We believe life is too short to stay in an unrewarding role and want to liberate Recruiters that are simply in the wrong firm. We love nothing more than seeing one of our candidates completely change their life by joining the right firm for them.
We are modern and dynamic in our approach to marketing and our service for candidates is simply the best in the market. If you want to work with the best team and take advantage of the many career opportunities available with a firm that is growing as rapidly as ours then you must get in touch.
Joining our team could see you join as a Resourcer / Delivery Consultant or a full Consultant depending on your experience and preferences. Either way, you will be working alongside some brilliant people who are all deeply passionate about looking after their candidates. We will need to see that you share similar values to us as while we are committed and driven to achieve results for our clients and candidates we are also honest, helpful and positive in everything that we do. Does this sound like you?
Do you want to do something that rewards you well financially while doing something incredibly meaningful and without compromising your morals?
Day to day duties will include:
- Writing job adverts and marketing materials
- Updating database
- Creating visually compelling social media posts
- Creating email marketing campaigns for vacancies
- Researching Linkedin and database for potential candidates
- Creating longlists of potential candidates
- Conducting initial calls to candidates (known and new) to understand them, their goals for the future and requirements for their next role
- Applying deeper detail to convert the long list to a short list
- Working with a Senior Consultant to arrange candidate registration meetings
- Analysing psychometric profiles
- Revamping CV's
- Compiling lists of target firms
- Attending candidate meetings with a Senior
If you wish to progress to full Consultant then over time your duties will extend to also managing client relationships.
In return for your hard work you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £16,000 - £21,000
- Company iPhone
- Staff perks (fresh fruit, costa coffee, team lunches and full expenses nights out)
- 25 days holiday
- Average earnings in Year 1 c£32,000 but is uncapped
All in all it's a varied, interesting and stimulating role that will see you working within a hard-working but fun loving team based on the outskirts of Cambridge. We're growing rapidly and you will be part of an award winning team that is daring to do things very differently.
If this sounds interesting to you then get in touch or apply with your CV and let's talk!