Lead/Senior Recruitment Consultant - Farnham
Lead/Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary Dependent On Experience
A great opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant with a strong pedigree in business development and client relationship management to join an established boutique consultancy which has been established for over 15 years and continues to grow.
This is a new position and the person joins a team of 4 in a senior capacity with a focus on continuing to develop new business opportunities and widen the geographic area covered.
- Good business acumen and business development skills
- Ability to set and achieve quarterly business plans and work collaboratively with the Director to develop the business.
- Ability to win opportunities and cultivate long lasting relationships with clients based upon providing sound and professional advice to them.
- Strong resourcing and face to face interviewing skills
- Passion for business networking and meeting clients/potential clients on a regular basis.
- Thorough awareness of Employment Conduct Regulations and ethical recruitment practices.
- Ideally CertRP or a member of the IRP
- Experience of recruiting all categories of commercial support staff from trainee to executive level
- Competent user of job boards and ideally experience of using social media
- Experience of mentoring and developing trainee consultants/resourcers
- Passion for winning and delivering a 1st class recruitment services.
Commercial or similar sector background desirable with experience of working with small to medium sized businesses as well as with blue chip organisations.