Recruitment Consultant - Farnham
Salary Dependent on Experience
A great opportunity to join an established boutique consultancy which has been established for over 15 years and continues to grow.
You will be joining a team of 4 with a focus on providing recruitment services to clients and candidates in accordance with good practice and the statutory regulations.
- Meet all candidates face to face before being sending their CVs over for any role.
- Business development to bring on new clients to the business.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Write advertising copy for web adverts
- Resource candidates using job boards, network and social media.
- Monitor competitor activity, report weekly and act upon this.
- Maintain awareness of new businesses moving into the area
- Attend local networking meetings eg Chamber of Commerce
- Ensure all relevant documentation is prepared and issued in accordance with Regulations
- Ensure all applicant registration forms are completed in accordance with Regulations
- Register all applicants details on the database and ensure that their records are kept up to date
- Maintain current and up to date client and candidate records on Red.
- Write and post advertisements onto the company website and job boards.
- Proven experience in a customer interfacing role
- Minimum of 10 months business development skills.
- Experience of planning and attending client meetings highly desirable but training can be provided.
- Experience of working in a targeted environment or able to demonstrate their ability
- Ability to plan and prioritise activities on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure that a personal monthly business plan is achieved in terms of revenue and activity.
- Must be able to work in a small team and have a flexible approach to work
- Professional with good business acumen
- Quick to learn with the ability to be proactive in a reactive business environment.