Graduate/Trainee Internal Recruitment Consultant
Graduate/Trainee Internal Recruitment Consultant - Base Salary ??17k plus bonus
We are currently looking for a Graduate Recruiter to join the team on a permanent basis in Reading. This is a role that will see you have responsibility for helping us grow the size of our team and where you will be able to help people with their careers.
This isn't a recruitment role where you will be cold calling clients, this is a role that will see you have responsibility for helping us grow the size of our team and where you will be able to help people with their careers.
The basic salary for the role is c??17,000, with the opportunity to earn performance related bonus.
What we are looking for:
- Graduates with entrepreneurial flair and looking for the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
- Somebody who has good organisational skills and is sociable
- Someone who is willing to learn new skills and wants to challenge themselves. An enthusiastic, driven individual who wants to build a great career
- Anyone with an interest in technology, business or human resources would be ideal
What we can offer:
- Full training to ensure you can succeed
- Great opportunities to expand and grow your career
- Interesting work in a sociable and enjoyable environment
- Full guidance and support as you learn new skills and abilities
- Good salary package which will continue to improve as your career develops
You may have an interest in technology, business or human resources, or you may want to try something completely different. If you are enthusiastic, driven and want to build a great career please apply. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a great team and be part of something special.
Hunter Macdonald works with some of the most exciting, innovative and recognisable brands in the world. Headquartered in Reading, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and have built a reputation for developing our team to ensure they fulfil their career aspirations. As a company, we focus on helping organisations make better use of technology and we are recognised as being, not only one of the most successful companies of the past few years, but also a company that is disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
Over the past 12 months we have been nominated for the Tech Track 'Ones to watch in 2016' and have significantly increased the numbers in our teams. We have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and need to substantially increase our headcount to achieve this growth