International Recruitment Consultant
Octagon Professionals is a recruitment consultancy firm with 30 years of experience in successfully connecting international clients and professionals in The Netherlands and around the world.
We are currently looking for an all-around International Recruitment Consultant to join our international team in The Hague and help us support our clients. Do you have experience as a recruiter working with either direct placements or contracting/interim staff, servicing the various talent needs of international companies? Then we would love to discuss this opportunity to join our diverse team and actively contribute to the organization's success and growth!
The International Recruitment Consultant makes things happen: you will play a key role in adding value to the efforts of many of the international organizations we work with and service, taking responsibility for various recruitment processes and growing relationships! We have an open, team collaboration environment, so you are not alone, however you do have the room to take initiative and work as independently and as part of the team as needed to be successful.
Sourcing & Recruitment Activities:
Take responsibility and manage the full recruitment cycle which involves:
- Working on open vacancies across several accounts & fields (e.g. IT/Finance/ Sales & Marketing/ Business Support);
- Advertise and promote vacancies via external channels;
- Engage candidates in the Octagon network and attract relevant professionals through various channels and campaigns;
- Screen incoming CVs, undertake interviews, assess and advise candidates;
- Undertake other related initiatives & projects, working closely with the rest of the team.
Account Management & Business Development:
- All around responsibility for managing and servicing assigned & new accounts;
- Engage, advise and support clients through phone and face-to-face meetings;
- Leverage relationships and clients' needs of current accounts for new business;
- Closely collaborate with team for market intelligence and leads sharing, creating opportunities for expanding current and new business.
Experience, Qualifications & Attitude
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of working experience within recruitment with account management experience;
- Experience working in international environments;
- A proactive, driven and energetic individual with a positive, professional attitude;
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to work on multiple accounts and be comfortable with various assignments, bringing results and meeting goals;
- Flexible attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment;
- Service oriented, quality driven with the ability to communicate and work well in teams.
- Experience with interviewing and assessment techniques;
- Experience working with a CRM /HRIS - Applicant Tracking system;
- Knowledge and experience in the local market (NL).
What we offer you
An open and entrepreneurial environment, a competitive compensation package and the chance to develop, learn and grow in a diverse team environment while having fun and meaningful days! Things like team outings & trips, Friday afternoon drinks, humor at the office - we take it for granted!
Want to join us? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.