Are you an experienced Resourcer or Recruitment Administrator looking to join a company that can offer greater rewards and progression? Or are you a Recruiter looking to move away from sales pressure who prefers dealing with clients and candidates without the business development responsibility? If so, your chance to explore a key opportunity with a busy independent brand in central Norwich is now available for you to invest some time in exploring.
Established for over 20 years supplying local businesses, this boutique agency have recently been acquired by a larger (non corporate) recruitment group and are now embarking on an expansion plan for 2017. With huge investments being pumped into the business and such a busy client base, the team are seeking a hands on Resourcer / Administrator to help support their key accounts. You will be responsible for the following daily tasks:
- Sourcing candidates actively through various mediums including database searches, CV & Job board searches, referrals, applications and walk ins
- Registering suitable candidates face to face, checking compliance documents and providing briefs on positions
- Working closely with Consultants and Managers to understand client requirements - you will be able to still meet with clients regularly!
- Keeping on top of admin duties, supporting payroll duties by chasing time sheets and submitting to clients
- Regularly updating compliance documents for candidates
- Taking calls, passing on messages and arranging meetings with clients
Essentially, you will be able to keep the hands on correspondence with clients and candidates, just without the business development responsibility. There are clear opportunities to progress into a Head of Resourcing role or into a Recruitment Consultant role (full training, development and support will be available and given) depending on your preference. You will also receive commission and bonuses on top of your basic for candidates you source that are successfully placed, so you will be able to see an increase in your earnings.
In order to be successful in this position, you must be organised and you must enjoy dealing with people. Naturally, you will be meeting with and speaking to a variety of individuals on a day to day basis, so good communication skills and rapport building skills are key to this position.
Successful candidates who can demonstrate a minimum 6 months experience working within a recruitment agency (in any capacity) can expect to achieve:
- Basic salary £17,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
- Commission and bonuses on placements made
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to 30 days)
- Part time hours can be accommodated - please contact for more information
- Additional week of annual leave after 5 years of service
- 5% matched pension scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Cheryl Aust at Recruiter Republic