Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Entry Level Recruiter
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Entry Level Recruiter/Graduate Sales Consultant
We are hiring Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants to do full-desk recruitment - you will be responsible for contacting clients, building strong relationships with hiring managers and matching them with experienced Salesforce professionals who meet their needs.
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment and due to our recent acquisition have multiple openings across several teams. At MFI, we work with IT consulting companies that specialise in implementing & integrating Salesforce software, and the thousands of businesses that use Salesforce systems internally.
- Realistic opportunity to earn six figures in the first 2-3 years
- Competitive base salary with uncapped monthly commission
- Clear path to promotions into Team Lead & Management within 1.5 to 2 years
- Energetic, fun, work hard, play hard, results-driven environment
- Sales incentives that will take you to the top restaurants in London
- Vacation targets that will take you on all-expense paid trips to New York, Madrid, Monaco, Miami and Vegas!
- Get the opportunity to build your own business within a business & be in direct control of your earnings
- U.S. and International Office-Swap opportunities (MFI offices are in NYC, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Dallas, Berlin, Newcastle, Melbourne & Singapore)
- Intense, demanding, yet extremely rewarding training program that has proven to yield results in our offices around the world
- Each new trainee is assigned a dedicated senior sales mentor that has started in the trainee role and can offer advice and feedback as you learn the in's and out's of recruitment and B2B sales
Who Will Do Well?
- Competitive, hungry, motivated individuals who can see an opportunity and take advantage of it
- Individuals with a track-record of success and hard work
- People who thrive under pressure & love the thrill of a challenge
- Energetic and positive personalities that want a fun and motivating environment that they can not only excel in but contribute to each day
Our London office is expanding and we are looking for new Trainees to join our next Sales & Recruitment Boot Camps in April and May 2017.
Please send your CV directly through this posting or to (see below) You can call Glen for more information.
Join the Global Leaders in Salesforce Recruitment!