Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Recruitment Consultant within the energy sector.
The Orion Group is already one of the fastest growing engineering recruitment agencies in the world. We have established a strong reputation within the energy sector and through this capability and vision have developed a strategic network of offices internationally that now stretches across six continents.
Our 30 year old business retains established relationships with blue chip clients for whom we will place over 5,000 workers this year.
We have an excellent opportunity to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant in our new London office conveniently based at Newington Causeway. This location places us in close proximity to many of our major clients and it also offers a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and other facilities.
Summary of the Role
We supply to a number of our key global clients and are looking for somebody to join the team in order to service and develop current and new clients. The right individual should have the necessary drive, recruitment experience and skills to help grow the Orion business.
Key Features include
- Managing candidate selection processes and ensuring candidate experience/competencies meets client's specifications.
- Supporting business growth through a range of marketing/business development activities - Supporting Business Growth though active pursuit of sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from Client companies.
- Developing, utilising and maintaining multiple recruitment methodologies.
- Opportunity to support domestic and international resourcing activity - Opportunity to make significant contribution to domestic and international recruitment activity
- Act as key focal point for nominated accounts, providing Client with personal service and ensuring high standards are maintained throughout service delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Experience communicating effectively with candidates and clients at all levels.
- Moderate recruitment experience in relevant markets.
- Strong negotiation / influencing skill.
- A strong customer focus with a flexible can do attitude, aimed at delivering business and service objectives.
- Demonstrable business development / CRM skills.
- Exposure to challenges of international business operations.
- Sound numerical competence, Good analytical skills, Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimum supervision - Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, plan effectively and work to deadlines on own initiative and well within a team.
In return, Orion will provide the successful candidate with an exciting and challenging role, training and development opportunities and a competitive salary package that includes bonus scheme and pension plan.
This is a permanent position.