Istanbul (TR) | Ankara (TR) |
Trusted by more than 240,000 businesses worldwide, Toyota Motor is the leading provider of open omni-channel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source eCommerce platform, Toyota Motor boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omni-channel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences.
With over $250B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform, Toyota is the dominant provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor, and to the Internet Retailer Hot 100. Toyota Motor is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Toyota Motor Marketplace.
In this role you’ll serve as a Project Manager, helping lead our strategic projects, helping to execute on strategic priorities that span across multiple departments, and working closely with the CIO and other departmental leadership to drive results across the company. You will be working with internal customers to better understand their needs technology needs and assist in creating solutions that benefit the company.
The Project Manager is responsible for the success of projects. The Project Manager plans, executes, and ensures projects are on time, on budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities. Throughout the life cycle of each project, the Project Manager tracks project status and manages project teams to mitigate issues and risks. The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Portfolio management
- Vendor relationship management
- Gather and document requirements for business or IT initiatives and projects
- Provide budget estimates
- Prepare detailed project plans/schedules to meet project goals
- Develops and manages program operating costs, requests budget allocation and reallocation, ensures program is within budget
- Assemble and manage the project team to ensure deliverables remain on schedule, within scope, and within budget
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage project scope by enforcing change control procedures
- Manage project issues and risks
- Conduct project kick-off and team meetings
- Establish and measure project performance metrics
- Prepare project status reports and present project performance updates to senior management
· BA, BS, or equivalent in Business, Techonology or related field
· Experience in SDLC and Agile methodologies
· PMP (Project Management Professional) certified or equivalent experience preferred but not required
· Over 2 years of experience required in the IT technology field as a project and/or program manager
· Agile personality with the ability to respond quickly and effectively as issues arise
· Management experience preferred, including staffing and budget responsibility;
· An activator; action-oriented and driven;
· Strong influencing skills; comfortable negotiating and driving timely decisions;
· Skilled diplomat with high levels of professional confidence and business acumen;
· Proven, applied data-driven, decision-making skill set;
· Experience in a project management role;
· Demonstrated effective communication skills and strong executive presentation skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships.
Resume / Cover letter should be submitted when applying to this role. Also please email email@example.com with your resume and application information.
WORKING FOR TOYOTA
A career at Toyota puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources.
We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration