Our company is recruiting reputable and qualified individuals to work in a leading automotive industry as they intend to embark on various project in summer 2017 in parts of Europe, Asia and Middle East which will require expatriates in the following profession and positions; Program Management, Marketing Management, Sales Management and Environmental/Safety Sciences, Project Manager, Administrator Manager, Assistant Admin, Project coordinator, Engineering and Engineering Project Management.
Explore taking your career further with one of the world’s most respected brands and one of the top automobile companies that is growing and leading the way through innovations designed to enhance lives through forward-thinking mobility solutions. We are looking for diverse, highly-motivated team members who want to come grow and lead the change with us. Seeking several job positions under Project management / administrative with 0 - 1 year of corporate level manufacturing experience. Experience does not need to come out of the manufacturing industry alone.
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Marketing Management, Sales Management, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering
- Professional environment (including co-op)
- Project Management
- TEMA PL/PC experience (optional)
- Travel: 20 to 40 % depending on the project conditions.
All interested candidates should reply via email with updated Resumes (CV).- Interested applicants must specify job location.- Only applicants who possess the required qualifications will be short-listed whence consequently contacted. Resume must be submitted when applying for any job position. Please click 'apply' below with your resume and a covering letter.