DAI is looking for a Recruiter to work as part of their busy Project Recruitment team. This is a temporary, 12-month, contract with the possibility to extend.
The position will be based within DAI Europe; recently relocated to spacious, bespoke offices in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, adjacent to fast rail links to London and southeast England.
Responding to the needs of our growing business, we are seeking graduates or candidates with equivalent experience to join our team based in the DAI offices in the UK. The role will support recruitment for both proposals and projects covering a wide variety of subject matter areas. This role is responsible for supporting the full recruitment life cycle of staffing on international projects and donor bids primarily for the UK Department for International Development, European Commission and other donors.
We would like to hear from you if you have an interest in international development as well as recruitment experience, strong administrative and good team-working skills along with an ability to meet tight deadlines and excellent written and spoken English.
For the role the successful candidate will have:
- as a minimum, an undergraduate degree or equivalent in relevant field;
- a number of years' relevant work experience, possibly as a Recruitment Consultant or in-house Associate Recruiter; experience of recruitment systems;
- experience of using Social Media as a sourcing tool;
- excellent communication and interviewing skills; some experience in salary negotiations and networking;
- ability to confidently communicate with internal and external clients/candidates;
- ability to multi-task, often with inflexible deadlines.
Previous experience of working within the international development sector is an advantage, as is experience in a consultancy environment and additional language skills, preferably French or Spanish.
DAI is widely recognised for its commitment to international development, supported by extensive in-house technical and programme delivery expertise.
Our portfolio of 200 projects in 100 countries crosses multiple disciplines. Our clients include the UK Department for International Development, the European Commission, EBRD, USAID, the World Bank, other donors and international lending institutions, and private corporations and philanthropies.
The closing date for applications is Friday 21st April 2017. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place progressively.
If you believe you have the above skills and experience, and you have the right to work within the UK, we look forward to hearing from you.