Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance Temp
A market leading agency in Norwich now seek a talented Recruitment Consultant or Trainee (with sales experience) to join their Accountancy & Finance Division placing all levels of finance professionals with East Anglia based businesses.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a culture of excellence within a firm that are recognised across the region for their results, high levels of customer service and cutting edge recruitment tools. If you're going to be a Recruiter in Norwich - this is the firm to join.
Joining a large and busy office of Recruiters that specialise in several niche sectors you will be part of the high-performing Accountancy & Finance Division. With the mentorship of a big-billing Manager you will be managing an existing portfolio of clients and candidates with the expectation that you will grow your client and candidate networks steadily over time.
Working with major PLCs and SMEs alike you will be an excellent and persuasive communicator with exceptional listening and questioning skills, enabling you to understand your clients needs, establish the criteria behind their search and gather enough information to effectively communicate each career opportunity to your candidate database.
You will be an assertive and proactive person by nature who is looking for a career that is more stimulating and rewarding with brilliant earning potential.
Core duties will include:
- Learning core job functions within Accountancy & Finance
- Conducting sales calls and client meetings to maintain client relationships
- Understand each clients current and expected future vacancies (roles varying from Assistant to Director level)
- Manage each job requirement with care
- Drafting vacancy adverts and sharing via job boards and social media
- Pro-actively sourcing candidates via database search, linkedin search, referral gathering - conducting calls and sending emails to generate interest
- Gaining further detail regarding your candidates current experience, future preferences, pay expectations and more to improve the data stored within the CRM
- Interviewing and assessing candidates for live or future roles
- Preparing candidates and CV profiles for introducing to potential employers
- Sharing CVs with clients to achieve temporary bookings
- Negotiating rates with clients and candidates
- Conducting service reviews to ensure client and candidate satisfaction
- Working to personal and team targets
If you are a Consultant looking for a more successful environment and improved earnings, we want to hear from you.
If successful you could achieve:
- Salary £22,000 - £28,000
- Commission to 25%
- Rewards & incentives
- Fantastic continued training and development programme
- Benefits package
For more information or a confidential exploratory chat about this opportunity please contact Cheryl Aust Recruiter Republic today.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance Temp
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly