Executive Search Consultant - Cambridge
Are you professional Recruiter local to Cambridge looking for an opportunity to step up into the world of Executive Search without the London commute? Join one of the most successful names in the Search space as they embark on an exciting period of growth following on from a record breaking year in 2016.
Experts in the Technology, Pharmaceutical and Technical sectors, this elite team are dedicated to sourcing the best C-Suite / Director level candidates (on an entirely retained basis) for clients at the forefront of their industries. Working on roles salaried between £100k - £250k pa, you must be a confident and credible Recruiter with a passion for networking in order to fit in with this team. Partnering with a highly experienced Search Director who is responsible for pitching and winning retained projects, you will begin your Search career by establishing yourself within a network of professionals - this will entail working alongside the Director and responsibility of the following:
- Shortlisting suitable candidates based on their experience, location and skill sets
- Contacting all shortlisted candidates via headhunting, providing great detail around the role you have available and gaining the candidate interest
- Compiling a brief but detailed profile for each candidate, outlining their experience and motivations
- Presenting the profiles of interested and briefed candidates to the client (with the assistance of the Director)
- Organising first stage interviews and providing very detailed interview prep with both the client and candidate
You will not be responsible for business development at this stage, you will be tasked with gaining a thorough understanding of the full Search process before deciding on pursuing a candidate facing Research role (non sales) or progressing into a full Search role which will see you picking up more client facing responsibility.
This is a truly unique opportunity to gain not just greater rewards but also to immerse yourself in a far more advanced recruitment method, working entirely on retained projects and partnering with some highly inspiring clients and candidates. This would really suit an experienced Perms Recruiter who has experience with retained work or is keen to move into more retained focus. Equally, this opportunity would also suit a strong perms Recruiter who is talented in sourcing difficult to find candidates and is looking to gain more rewards but keep away from traditional "sales".
In comparison to typical contingency recruitment, this is a far more sophisticated and strategic method of recruitment so in order to fit in well with this dedicated and passionate team, you must be a professional who is passionate about providing a top quality service with a desire to make an impact for your clients and candidates. Equally, this busy office believes in having fun at work and promotes a great working environment with lots of great benefits and incentives available.
If you are a proven Recruiter seeking an opportunity to learn a more specialist style of recruitment with greater rewards and opportunities to progress into Directorship, then this opportunity is certainly worth exploring.
Recruitment Consultants who can demonstrate a minimum of 12 - 18 months experience within Recruitment can expect to achieve:
- Basic salary from £40,000 depending on experience and billing profile
- Bonuses paid on research and shortlists delivered (£500 - £1000 per month on average)
- Commission from 30% - 35%
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months)
- Free onsite parking
For more information on this role, contact Cheryl Aust today for a confidential discussion.
If you find it difficult to talk during working hours, our Live Chat facility is now live on our website where you can request a call back at any time.