Regional Head of Recruitment
Since starting out in 2004, the Oyster Partnership has grown into one of the most respected Property Recruitment companies in the UK. Much like our clients, our success is a testament to the quality of our people and the service they provide. Whether our Consultants are picking up the phone to introduce Oyster for the first time or catching up with you over coffee many years later, we believe that building successful teams starts by building lasting relationships.
Our specialist teams cover permanent, interim and contract roles on behalf of the NHS, Local Government, Housing Associations, FTSE 500 companies and Family-run businesses – simultaneously providing career moves to suit any lifestyle whilst delivering talent to where it is needed most.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Sales Director to play a role in growth of our 1st Regional office
Reporting to the London based MD, you will have full responsibility for the recruitment and development of sales teams at the company’s 2nd office location in the Manchester area – Your main responsibility will be managing growth and bringing on new Consultants.
You will need to be able to demonstrate;
- A proven career in managing and growing a recruitment business, ideally in either Engineering, Property, Infrastructure, Public sector or Housing
- The ability to take a strategic view and drive growth through identifying and securing new business wins.
- That you are an ambassador for your current company to the outside world but also a good mover and shaker inside the company.
- That you understand markets and supply chains, and the internal working of your department - from top to bottom and inside out.
We are looking for an extremely credible individual who has significant experience of influencing and steering growth of a small to medium sized recruitment business. You will need to be a natural leader with a charismatic and open approach who can drive further sustained growth of the business.
You may not be at MD level or even in a Director position, but you feel that your current employer does not offer the long term opportunity to move to this level.
- Actively identify major clients and opportunities, form working relationships with key entities within the industry and report on business opportunities within relevant target markets to maximise business development.
- Lead projects for new business opportunities, including writing bids, proposals and tenders; you’ll be a real hunter when it comes to finding new business opportunities open for tender.
- You’ll be highly effective at searching out new leads, networking and gaining referrals.
- Deliver presentations internally and externally to HR Managers and the Boards of Directors.
- You’ll be a real Oyster ambassador! Be highly effective at representing the company at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions whilst networking at these events to create new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales team to review sales process, quality and prioritise opportunities or improvement.
- Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans/objectives to adapt to constant shifts in marketplace trends.
- Considerable responsibility for the performance of company’s sales and its standing in the marketplace will fall into your hands.
- You’ll have had experience with managing budgets and P/L
- You’ll have a proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPIs
- Basic salary – Negotiable & competitive
- Generous commission and bonus structure
- Fully expensed mobile phone
- Workplace pension contribution
- Quarterly holiday incentives
- Potential qualification for long term incentive plan
Apply for Regional Head of Recruitment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly