Operations Director - Technology
Would you like to take an existing and high-performing boutique search and contingency firm to the next level? A successful and established firm, with global operational offices, now seek an Operations Director to lead the ongoing development, expansion and performance of a team of c25 based in London. With specialist knowledge, and an admired profile across the banking and finance technology markets, this firm provide Contract, Permanent and Search solutions and is currently led by a highly respected and incredibly well-connected Group MD who would like to focus on global expansion.
The UK team is poised for major growth and has a strong platform of big-billers, back office functions, recruitment tools and repeat business accounts. What they need now is a consistent Operations Director to lead the performance of the business day to day. Ideally you will have an existing understanding of Technology or Banking markets and will be immediately focused on:
- Developing a high performance culture
- Maturing and promoting "best practice" across all business areas
- Owning and defining the business plan, P&L and budgets for the UK business
- Developing and owning the wider business development plan
- Training, coaching and welfare of staff
Reporting to the Group MD you will have full autonomy, support and budget to implement your ideas and business improvements and will in return will achieve a wealth creating career opportunity that could see you benefit from:
- Base salary £80,000 to £120,000
- Commission & Benefits scheme (to achieve overall OTE of £200K + per annum)
- Sharehold in overall global business
- Seat on global leadership board
- Executive benefits including Pension, Health, Gym, Mobile and more
For an initial and discreet conversation about this opportunity please do contact Tara Lescott today.