Researcher - Insurance / Actuarial
This is one of the best Research roles available in London! If you are an experienced Candidate Researcher, Delivery Consultant Resourcer, or perhaps Recruitment Consultant who doesn't like business development, this could be your next opportunity. A multiple-award winning and high performing independent recruitment firm in London now seek an experience Researcher to join their Financial Services team.
Working alongside a high performing Senior level Recruiter you will be focusing on the Life Insurance market conducting all required candidate research and resourcing activities for senior level roles (£70K to £200K typically). In order to be successful in this role you will need to be capable of engaging technically biased senior level candidates in meaningful conversations about potential career opportunities. Many of these roles can be quite complex so this role would probably best suit someone fairly technically minded themselves or has previously worked in a technical niche.
This is not a highly pressurised environment and there is no business development responsibility, you will simply be responsible for:
- Carrying out candidate mapping exercises
- Updating and coding the candidate database
- Creating shortlists of specific candidates for key roles
- Conducting initial headhunt or screening calls with candidates with a view to setting up further appointment with the Lead Consultant
- Updating candidates records and CV documents
- Attending meetings with Consultants as necessary
You won't find heavy targets here - your work plan will be set weekly with a key project focus. So it is essential that you are capable of working independently and want to be part of a collaborative team culture. While you will be working closely with one specific Consultant you will be a valuable member of a team of 18 and an organisation of 80+.
This role is open to recruitment professionals that are either currently in a Resourcing, Research or Delivery Consultant role currently or perhaps working as a Recruitment Consultant or Search Consultant but wish to lose the business development / sales element of the role, you may even be considering going in-house currently or be working in-house currently. Whichever background you come from we want to hear from you.
If successful you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £26,000 - £34,000
- Bonus scheme based on candidates generated and subsequently placed
- OTE £45K + (uncapped)
- Gym membership
- Extensive staff lifestyle benefits including free beauty treatments, dinners, lunches etc.
- Fantastic workspace with lots of extras for staff (breakfast, fruit, snacks, chill out area, staff clubs etc.)
For more information or to arrange an exploratory confidential chat at a time to suit you please contact Tara Lescott.
Apply for Researcher - Insurance / Actuarial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly