IT Recruitment Consultant - Sales
IT Recruitment Consultant (IT Recruitment) | ??18k - ??38k + uncapped commission (c??10k-??35k OTE depending on experience) + benefits
The People Network (TPN) is the IT division of the Pertemps Network Group with total revenues in excess of ??700m. We are currently in a period of significant change and growth since the implementation of a brand new management team earlier in the year, who have very ambitious growth plans for 2017.
As a result of this continued investment we are looking to recruit experienced IT Recruitment Consultants to join the growing team of 360 degree sales consultants. The role will involve working as part of a new business team, developing your own accounts and creating revenue for the company. TPN have a reputation for delivery high quality and difficult to find candidates.
To be considered you will have:
- Experience working as a recruitment consultant and/or resourcer/researcher previously
- Experience in the IT sector would be beneficial but not essential
- Ideally experience working in telephone based sales, or idelaly in a sales recruitment role previously
- Strong background working to tight, deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Very strong communication skills, both in a phone based and f2f environment
- Driven. motivated and tenacious attitude to work
- Any background in IT, whether it be technical or from a recruitment perspective would be a plus
This is a key role and requires someone who knows recruitment and the process behind it. It is not essential that you have IT recruitment experience (although it would be a strong benefits) but you must have an understanding of recruitment ideally in a professional services sector and knowledge of all of the above points!
TPN are based in Kembrey Park in Swindon and have full on-site parking. We offer above average salary and a totally unrivaled commission scheme. We also have access to a full range of benefits and incentives through Pertemps including pension, private medical, overseas trips, monthly prize incentives and alike.
Please send your CV immediately for more information
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
For more information please apply now.