A highly successful and entrepreneurial recruitment agency that specialize in Built Environment markets now seek a talented senior level recruitment professional to become their Divisional Director for Facilities Management in central London.
This company have enjoyed unrivalled levels of success year on year, expanding into all core areas of the built environment including Construction, Property & Surveying, Architecture, Building Services, Engineering and Facilities Management. They now seek an experienced FM Recruiter and Manager to lead and expand their current FM team as a Divisional Director of the business.
As a proven and high performing FM Recruiter, you will lead your team to new levels of success, leading by example and building out a specialist team of permanent and temporary Recruiters. As part of the senior management team you will be responsible for:
- Coaching and development of your team
- Leading the business development strategy for your division
- Creating a culture of excellence
- Strategically developing the business to create a large team of Consultants all focused on a specialist core area of the FM market
- Leading by example and billing on your own desk that focuses on senior appointments
This business has a first class name and reputation in the property recruitment market and if you are passionate about recruitment and are looking to work with like minded professionals that include some of the leading fee billers in the sector then this is a fantastic career option. You would be joining a successful team in the city that have created a great environment for experienced recruiters to maximise their career prospects and earnings and representing a brand to be proud of.
- Salary to £60,000
- Guarantee based on previous earnings
- Commission (to 35%)
- Management over-ride
- Benefits including healthcare and pension
- OTE £100,000