Senior Recruitment Consultant
Are you a local Cambridge Recruiter seeking more reward, recognition and career enhancing progression? Do you want to work alongside some of the best Recruiters in the UK IT recruitment industry and gain access to unrivalled tools and rewards? An opportunity is now available to explore than will provide you will all of the above, and more!
A long-established but fiercely independent recruitment agency now seek an experienced Recruiter to join their Cambridge office as part of a large expansion plan for 2017/2018. You will be joining an elite team of expert Recruiters with combined experience of over 20 years of supplying the Cambridgeshire and East Anglia market, giving you access to several major accounts with added responsibility for developing new clients also.
This firm specialise in maintaining high touch relationships with clients and believe in having small but meaningful client portfolios; so while you won't be under pressure to make high volume sales calls or low-level recruitment sales activities you absolutely will be expected to learn your market inside out, align yourself with the best firms, create or strengthen stakeholder relationships and proactively source great talent.
You will be incredibly well supported with a vast ranges of tools at your disposal including:
- Hands-on Directors and Managers - they will help, attend meetings, coach you through difficult scenarios and leverage their own relationships to help you
- On-site dedicated Trainer - if you feel like you need help with a particular area of your role you can access bespoke training
- Marketing - a dedicated marketing team and Consultant desk toolkit ensures you have easy to activate marketing tools to boost your client development and candidate generation activities
- Entertainment budget - want to visit your loyal clients? No problem - travel and client entertainment will be fully expensed
- No admin - all your compliance, documentation and CV admin will be taken care of
- Great software- making job and candidate management easy and time-saving
Recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, this quality firm reward ambition and hard work, so if you are looking for a company who will invest in the development of your career then there has never been a better time to join. As this firm embark on an exciting period of growth, Recruiters joining now will be able to fast track into Management positions with clear pathways into Senior Management roles in future.
Key rewards for experienced Recruiters include:
- Salary to £35,000
- Guarantees for proven billers
- Excellent remuneration & lucrative commission structure 15% - 32%
- All expenses paid holiday to some of the most glamorous destinations in world (Sun & Snow)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Upto 25 days holidays
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin Star restaurants
- Tickets to sporting events
- Social & Team Days out( Races, Driving, Experience Days and more)
This is a highly successful brand with their Cambridge office being home to some of the companies biggest billers and offers a truly unique opportunity to learn from the best in the industry.
To find out more or to arrange an initial discreet meeting with this firm (can be arranged out of hours or off site if needed) please contact Cheryl Aust