Recruitment Consultant (German Speaking) - Graduate position - No expe
Recruitment Consultant (German Speaking) - Graduate position - No experience required
We currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated German speaker to join our vibrant German Division in London.
You will develop into a 360 degrees recruitment role where you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process from client engagement, to placement of successful candidates in relevant vacancies. In this role you will be working with clients and candidates within our niche IT sector. You will use our client and candidate database whilst networking to build your own client and candidate pool. You will coordinate the candidates and clients throughout the complete hiring process. This is a permanent position for someone to start ASAP.
Your responsibilities will include; conducting and coordinating interviews, negotiating salaries, continuously building your own database and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates in your market.
In this role you will start out as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and you will receive intensive training and mentoring during your first 3 months (depending on progression). During this training period you will start sourcing candidates for the Key Account Managers at Intuition-IT, using our internal database, job boards, online databases and social networks.
Your daily tasks during your training include:
- Screening potential candidates for the roles with our clients
- Conducting detailed telephone interviews with professional level candidates
- Updating in-house systems
- Coordinating the interview processes
Once the abovementioned tasks mastered, you will be ready to build your own client and candidate base.
- You're an excellent communicator and have a strong drive to achieve success
- You're able to build rapport effectively across a range of audiences
- You have strong computer literacy and the capability to work quickly whilst ensuring the upmost accuracy
- You're fluent in German, both written and verbal
- Any previous recruitment experience will be considered as a major bonus
- You are energetic and curious by nature
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- One of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry
- Intensive training and clear development & progressions plans throughout your career
- At Intuition we strive to help develop our employees to reach their full potential. We have many career opportunities to take you to the next level. This includes building and managing your own team in the future
If you're interested in this position, please reply with your most recent CV in Word format for immediate interview!
Intuition IT Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.