Trainee Recruitment Consultant - St Albans
Who will you be working for?
Investigo was founded in 2003 and we currently employ 170 people in the UK. In the competitive world of recruitment, we believe that our only USP is our people which is why attracting and developing exceptional talent is our number one priority.
Investigo are currently ranked 78th place in the Recruitment International Top 500 - 2016. We also have an open company status on Glassdoor and a 4.8/5 rating.
If you like to stand out from the crowd, now is the right time to be talking to Investigo.
What will you be doing?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Investigo you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to vacancies as well as building strong partnerships with candidates and clients.
Your day will involve:
- Carrying out market and sector research;
- Sourcing candidates via advert response, job sites or LinkedIn then interviewing and registering relevant candidates;
- Matching candidates to vacancies;
- Managing candidates by staying in contact with them and offering expert support and guidance throughout their interview process;
- Developing your relationship with existing clients, taking a thorough brief of your clients' job requirements and ensuring a detailed understanding of their specific needs;
- Executing administrative tasks.
What do you need?
To be successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant you need to:
- Be adaptable and open to new ideas;
- Resilient, calm in a crisis and entrepreneurial;
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work under pressure;
- Have tenacity, passion and ambition to exceed expectations and continually achieve results;
- Motivated to begin a rewarding career in recruitment;
- Driven, resilient, customer focused and a relationship builder;
- We will engage with candidates from any commercial backgrounds. Experience in sales or recruitment, is desirable but not essential.
What's on offer for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Yes there's a generous base salary and incentives around placements;
Yes we have a Trainee Recruitment Consultant training program;
Yes we offer a benefits package;
Yes we host quarterly international incentive trips;
Yes you will receive a company mobile phone;
Yes on a Friday we dress down and finish early at 5pm;
But above all, what sets us apart is our entrepreneurial and autonomous culture where everyone looks forward to coming to work.
Get in touch...
Simply apply to this job advert or get in touch with Victoria Hancock - Head of Talent Acquisition