Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Role: Trainee recruitment consultant
Salary: Start at ??23,000 basic salary + OTE + benefits
We're looking for hard-working, ambitious graduates to join our fast-growing and award-winning team immediately as recruitment consultants for our Contract Recruitment, Permanent Recruitment, Interim Recruitment, Business Development and Regional Recruitment teams.
We specialise across the IT recruitment, Digital recruitment & Change recruitment sectors. We are top to bottom, which means that we recruit into all levels of a business from the C-Suite, management to the technical roles as well.
If you join us as a graduate we are offering 9 months of on-and off the job training which begins on Day 1 with our Recruitment Foundations programme, covering topics such as:
- Sourcing & Screening candidates
- Running client and candidate meetings
- Advertising jobs
- Developing client relationships and winning new businesses
- Time management and managing energy
What else do we have to offer?
- Uncapped commission structure (33.3%)
- Company share options
- Gym membership
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company trips, socials and an annual ski trip
- Subsidised sporting leagues and tournaments (Football, Rugby 7's, Netball)
- Confident approach to Business
- Good Business acumen
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Hard work ethic
- Resilient nature
As one of the UK's fastest growing recruitment firms, we are only one of few recruitment firms to have been featured on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 three years running.
Some of our other awards that we have been recognised for;
- Top 10 Best Company to Work For in the UK. The Sunday Times 2016
- Best Mid-Sized Recruitment Firm. The Global Recruiter Awards 2016
- Best Recruitment Employee Share/Equity Scheme. The Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards 2015
- Finalist in the UK National Business Awards - Employer of the Year 2015
- Simon La Fosse shortlisted for the Entrepreneur of the Year Award. National Business Awards 2015
- 23rd, 39th & 72nd Fastest Growing Company in the UK. The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013 & 2014
In order to maintain these levels of growth, we are looking for recruitment consultants who want to specialise in the exciting and fast-paced technology, digital, and business change recruitment sectors.
La Fosse Associates has been named as one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For year on year. We have a great collegiate company culture and are tightly focussed on recruiting high calibre people who share the highest level of integrity and ambition. As a consequence, you will be coming into a high performance, but collegiate culture where rapid career advancement is the norm rather than the exception.
You don't need to have recruitment experience; we focus simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these two areas. From a values perspective we seek people who have integrity, are sincere and caring in their dealings with others and have a real passion for delivering an outstanding recruitment service. In terms of desire, we want individuals who push themselves to be the best recruiter they can be all of the time.
Our rate of growth and ambition means that we need people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, we're looking to hire the top 10% who are able, and want, to progress quickly. Currently at 150 recruiters across London, Leeds, Birmingham and now Los Angeles.
Assuming you have the drive, we provide world-class training and development at every stage of your recruitment career and an entrepreneurial environment where you are rewarded for thinking big.
If this sounds like the role and recruitment company best suited for you, and have the ambition to drive your career progression - apply now for more information!