Recruitment Consultant (New Business)
Salary: £Negotiable, dependent upon experience
Location: Waltham Abbey
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Volante Associates specialise in financial and HR recruitment into the public and not for profit sectors.
Established in 2010 our founders have over 15 years' experience in recruiting finance and HR professionals for the public and not-for-profit sectors. As recruiters we have delivered time and time again, both to clients and candidates through listening, responding and not cutting corners!
We achieve this with our three basic principles; honesty, integrity and commitment.
Our goal is to become one of the ‘leading specialist agencies’ serving the Public and not for profit sectors.
Duties will include the following:-
- Working to monthly targets set (realistic and achievable!),
- Proactively canvass, over the phone, cold and warm clients in order to generate new business,
- Meeting with new and existing business clients to gain a better perspective on the market and how we can help fill their requirements,
- Resource candidates with relevant experience,
- Extensive travel to meet, screen and preparing candidates for interviews. Also undertaken in office,
- Assisting Director with strategy/vision,
- Assisting Director with regular maintenance and update of website and social media.
We are looking for sales people who really want to succeed because they are naturally driven.
Can you demonstrate the following essential pre-requisites?
- Significant recruitment experience of winning new business within a corporate environment,
- A commitment to deliver the highest levels of customer service and personal service which has differentiated us from our competition,
- Resilience, hardworking and self-motivated,
- Demonstrate a passion for a target lead working environment, along with a desire to want to deliver for clients and candidates every time,
- Demonstrate the ability to forge strong working relationships quickly,
- A degree or equivalent would be desirable.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th March
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com