Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare - Leeds
Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Leeds
• Basic salary circa £25k but negotiable DOE
• Excellent uncapped commission scheme with excellent year 1 OTE
• Market leading agency
• **Very warm client base**
• Laptop, Mobile etc…
• Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual company incentives, such as vouchers and trips away
• Attractive corporate benefits package
This company is a market leader in the field of health and social care recruitment. They recruit on a temporary and permanent basis across the UK.
They are an approved supplier to the NHS and hold contracts with NHS trusts, private hospitals, social service departments and local authorities nationwide.
Constantly growing to meet the needs of their clients, this organisation is looking for talented individuals to join their social care team in Leeds as a Business Development Consultant.
There is significant room to grow with this position, including the scope to progress to a team leader and recruit a team around yourself.
You will be responsible for placing permanent social care professionals across the UK;
The main duties of this role include;
• Sourcing and vetting and interviewing suitable candidates
• Ensuring all candidates are compliant to work
• Developing relationships with clients and securing suitable vacancies for your available candidates
• Responding to direct requirements from your clients
• Marketing, advertising and business development
• It is essential that you have previous experience placing permanent social care professionals across the UK.
• You should have excellent business development skills and have the ability to build relationships with both candidates and clients.
• You should be motivated, driven and prepared to go the extra mile.
• Although this is a very well established organisation, this is a highly competitive market and candidates should be keen to maintain the high standards that make you stand out above your competitors.
We do try to respond personally but if you have not heard from us within 3 working days then please accept that your application is not going to proceed further.