Account Manager - IT Recruitment
Want to join a successful, vibrant and forward thinking recruitment business in Norwich? A truly impressive and high performing recruitment team in Norwich now seek an Account Manager to take over existing client relationships and ensure the very best IT Support & Project Management staff are provided on a Contract or Permanent basis.
Working within a large and fun loving team you literally couldn't find a more successful, rewarding or higher paying recruitment office in Norwich! Whether you have existing recruitment experience or are looking to break into recruitment you will most definitely be a great communicator with an ability to handle and interpret technical job descriptions, so experience in Technology or a real interest in all things IT would be a distinct advantage.
Day to day duties will include:
- Liaising with a set portfolio of clients to understand each role registered and time-scales for delivery
- Creating new vacancies on company CRM system
- Drafting job adverts and distributing to relevant job boards via job posting software
- Pro-actively sourcing candidates via database search, head-hunting, linkedin search, Xing search and referral gathering
- Assessing and interviewing candidates for live or future vacancies
- Preparing candidate's CV and candidate for interview or contract bookings
- Submitting candidates to clients and briefing clients accordingly
- Arranging interviews & setting up contracts
- Ensuring candidates are set up for payroll
- Conducting service review calls and meetings with clients
This company offer fantastic training and support with a personalised training & development plan - so no matter what the level of your experience you know you will be constantly building and improving your skills. With the added incentives of salary, commission scheme, bonuses, regular prizes including lunches, away days, international trips and more you will be maximising your earning potential and job satisfaction.
This role is open to Trainees with previously sales or IT experience or experienced Recruitment Consultants / Account Managers with an ability to operate in a technical market.
If successful you can expect to achieve:
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Commission to 20%
- Benefits package
For an initial confidential chat please contact Cheryl Aust at Recruiter Republic today.